17 tracks. Total length: 50:16 minutes.
Buy the CD
$15.00 plus shipping
Lullabies for the Special People in Your Life
Lullabies convey feelings of unconditional love, peace and serenity, safety and well being. In this sense, they transcend the mere cradle song—they are truly a song expressing the best sentiments of the human psyche, applicable to any and all of the special people in your life. In that spirit, we present this compilation of lullabies from around the world, to all of the special people in your lives.
A Special Fundraiser
“Heartsongs” is produced by women singers who share a special love for Concentus Women’s Chorus, and who are offering this to our fans as a special fundraiser to support the mission and creative artistry of Concentus. While this CD was not designed or produced by Concentus Women’s Chorus, we hope you will enjoy a delightful warmth in your heart as you listen to songs for all of the special people in your lives!
- Still, Still, Still—arr. Philip Keveren
- The Lamb—John Tavener
- American Lullabye—Gladys Rich
- Les Roses d’Ispahan—Gabriel Fauré
- Clusters of Crocus / Come to My Garden—Lucy Simon
- Never-land—Leonard Bernstein
- Cantiga de Ninar (Do Nenê)—Miguel Kertsman
- Brezairola—Joseph Cantaloube
- Canción de Cuna para Dormir a un Negrito—Xavier Montsalvatge
- When I Bring to You Coloured Toys—John Alden Carpenter
- Stay Awake—Richard & Robert Sherman (©1963 Wonderland Music Company, Inc.)
- Our Children—Stephen Flaherty
- Lullaby—Cyril Scott
- Lullaby—Gian-Carlo Menotti
- Bayushki Bayu—Dave and Jean Perry
- Nana (Berceuse)—Manual De Falla
- Dona Nobis Pacem—Patti Drennan