Hire a Women’s Chorus for Your Special Event
Concentus can be engaged to perform at special events, including parties, weddings, and memorial services. Concentus provides the event planner with several different options to ensure that the event is a musical success.
Selections from Our Repertoire
All pieces from our complete choral repertoire are available for performance at special events. Additional songs of your own choosing may be added for a fee.
How Many Musicians?
Concentus also enjoys contributing our special sound to enhance the fundraising and mission of other non-profit organizations’ events…in this case, the unveiling celebration event of the Willow Center of Hope in Rochester, NY
Concentus can provide a vocal ensemble of any size to meet your wedding needs. Options include:
- Soloists (1-3 singers)
- Quartet (4 singers)
- Octet (8 singers)
- Small choir (12-20 singers)
We offer the following accompaniment options. Please keep in mind that instrumentalists have their own fees in addition to the fees charged by the ensemble.
- A cappella: choral music with no instrumental accompaniment (no extra charge)
- Piano: Concentus collaborates with several piano accompanists (extra charges apply)
- Organ: Concentus can provide an organist or work with the organist at the wedding site (extra charges may apply)
- Other instruments: Concentus regularly works with professional instrumentalists (extra charges apply)
Our fee depends on the size of the ensemble, the amount of music performed, and the accompaniment needs of the repertoire. Instrumentalists have their own rates in addition to the rates of the singers. Repertoire that requires special musical arrangements may also require extra fees.
…we sometimes let the bride sing with us, too